Today is the beginning of Bike To Work Week. More details at at Bike Carson.com. They’re actually extending the party into “Bike Month”, during the whole month of May. But most of the stuff is planned for this week.
- May 17th – 21st – Bike to Work Week including the Corporate Commuter Challenge
- May 17th – Commuter Libation at the Feisty Goat – 5PM
- May 18th – Flat Tire Fix at the Bike Smith – 6PM
- May 19th – Downtown Family Cruiser Ride – 6PM, Meet at Telegraph Square.
- May 21st – Bike to Work Day FREE Coffee Stations 7-9AM
- May 21st – BTWW Party at the Firkin and Fox – 6PM until ? Lots of cool raffle prizes and live music!